Back in 2015 I created a tag called The Classics Book Tag. As you can tell, it’s a tag about reading classics. There are ten questions that gives followers more insight about their taste when it comes to classics. These are the questions:
1. An overhyped classic you really didn’t like:
2. Favorite time period to read about
3. Favorite fairy-tale
4. What is the most embarrassed classic you haven’t read yet
5. Top 5 classics you would like to read (soon)
6. Favorite modern book/series based on a classic
7. Favorite movie version/tv-series based on a classic
8. Worst classic to movie adaptation
9. Favorite edition(s) you’d like to collect more classics from
10. An underhyped classic you’d recommend to everyone
With a tag you basically ask other people to do do the tag as well. As you can imagine it went viral. In a few years many people had done it and the tag has been translated into many different languages as well. The tag was original created on a blog, but it went viral on YouTube because I asked some of my bookish friends to do the tag. I decided to create a playlist, so that you can see every video back to back.
Click here to go the playlist. It was so much fun at seeing all the different opinions and I’m so proud that I created it. It’s also a tag for anyone: doesn’t matter where you come from, if you male/female or what age you are. Feel free to do the tag as well if you’d like to! I still see it popping up on the internet so it’s still a thing!